Sidebench is an award-winning strategy, design, and development consultancy based in Los Angeles. We partner with enterprise companies and top new ventures seeking product strategy. Our team provides the strategic value of enterprise-level management consulting and the technical expertise of a leading product & development shop. We combine these strengths with a people-first methodology that gives us a unique & innovative approach toward creating first-in-kind solutions.
The Sidebench apprenticeship program is a 6-month full-time paid developmental internship that is designed to provide the apprentice with valuable & meaningful first-hand experience within a specific discipline. This specific track is for those who are looking to work in Business Development, Sales or Marketing.
The program is looking for a motivated recent college graduate who is looking to gain insight into a variety of potential career tracks in the tech field, but all who are able to dedicate 6 full-time months are welcome to apply.
- Gain significant exposure to all areas of project and product management within one of the fastest growing digital product consultancies in the US
- Do impactful work that contributes to the greater goals of the Sidebench team
- Be challenged to think big, creatively solve problems, and turn solutions into processes
- Have a dedicated mentor throughout the apprenticeship who is there to help guide you and provide regular, structured feedback
- Work with and learn from a team of smart, friendly, and fun techies who care about your development
Role Information & Responsibilities
With our Business Development and Marketing team, you will assist in a myriad of activities that cover everything from client relations to the core pillars of our marketing strategies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing and scheduling social media posts
- Creating original content for our blog and our Medium profile
- Contributing to the content and design of client pitch materials
- Acting as an active participant in BD meetings and calls
- Briefing members of Sidebench on key info for pipeline projects
- Helping prep for meetings and following up with additional materials
- Writing project proposals and responding to RFPs
- Working with Delivery Team to create project plans and scoping tasks
- Research of clients, competitors and target markets
- Maintain analytics on our social media channels and our finished products
At the conclusion of the 6-month program, pending your performance and company needs, there is the potential to transition to a full-time, salaried role on our BD & Marketing Team.
- Genuine interest in technology and business and the desire to learn more
- Self-starter with demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Strong research and analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be responsive, pro-active, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Ability to produce detailed and well-organized documentation (have a knack for effectively summarizing concepts, thoughts, and research)
- Must be able to commit to a full-time role for a period of 6 months
- Experience with the web or app development process is a big plus
- Work with an interesting blend of projects and clients to make every day exciting
- We have a casual dress code in the office — no need to dress up for up
- We always make sure to plan one big company event and one small company event per quarter
- Our Culture Club makes sure to celebrate new hires, birthdays, Sidebench anniversaries, and holidays
- We are walking distance from downtown Culver City and have free office parking
- We have free coffee, beer, and plenty of snacks
- You will work with a diverse team of intelligent people that make it fun to come to work every day
Apprenticeship Compensation Pay: $12/hour
Please apply through this link.